It takes you years to write a book, and it takes you years to find a publisher.
You finally get your book out there and your dream has finally come to fruition.
Then a few years later, you get an email from your publisher informing you that
they're going out of business.
What do you do?
You self publish, of course.
Paperback $13.99/Kindle $2.99
March 21, 2017
November 7, 2016
July 12, 2016
- The Great Law: “As you sow, so shall you reap.”
This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect.” Also, energy (thought, action) that we put into the world has a consequence, immediate or not.
- The Law of Creation: “What we desire comes through participation.”
- The Law of Humility: “Refusal to accept what is will still be what is.”
In focusing on the negative instead of making changes to address the negative, we’re committing to a zero-sum result.
- The Law of Growth: “Our own growth is above any circumstance.”
True change only occurs if we make the commitment to change what is in our heart.
- The Law of Responsibility: “Our lives are of our own doing, nothing else.”
- The Law of Connection: “Everything in the Universe is connected, both large and small.”
The Law of Focus: “One cannot direct attention beyond a single task.”
Relating to our spiritual growth, we cannot have negative thoughts or actions and expect to grow spiritually. We must direct full attention to achieve any desired task.
- The Law of Hospitality and Giving: “Demonstrating our selflessness shows true intentions.”
Without a selfless nature, true spiritual growth is nearly impossible.
- The Law of Change: “History repeats itself unless changed.”
- The Law of Here and Now: “The Present is all we have.”
- The Law of Patience and Reward: “Nothing of value is created without a patient mindset.”
Rewards are not the end-result. True, lasting joy comes from the knowledge of doing what’s necessary in the rightful anticipation of a reward that is well-earned.
- The Law of Significance and Inspiration: “The best reward is one that contributes to the Whole.”